BUG is a caterpillar that is afraid of change. He is really smart, a skilled conversationalist and is known to talk himself and the others out of any given situation, because he likes to examine all sides. This can sometimes confuse the Kimochis and make them forget what they were trying to accomplish. Bug lives in a Manzanita tree. Bug has a swimming hole with a tethered rope swing in the center of his living room. When the weather gets hot the Kimochis can always be found splashing around Bug’s place! Bug’s lucky number is 2.
Bug helps kids learn how to:
- Take positive social and academic risks
- Use positive self-talk
- Be brave and overcome fears
Kids will love collecting and expressing themselves with adorable Mini Kimochis® characters! Don't be afraid of emotional attachments—hook the keychain onto your backpack and let your friends know how you’re feeling inside.
1. 6” plush character in a canvas bag
2. Bugs wings can be tucked away when he’s feeling afraid or can come out when he’s feeling Brave!
3. Carabineer keychain
4. Pocket for a Feeling pillow
For ages 3 and up