HUGGTOPUS is, needless to say, all smiles and hugs. She is very affectionate and strong and sometimes gets a little carried away by her big friendly personality. Huggtopus doesn’t know her own strength and can sometimes be a little overbearing. She always means well but has to learn about boundaries. You can always count on Huggtopus to put a smile on your face if you’re feeling down and to give you a great big hug to make you feel better. Her favorite number is 8, and her favorite color is pink.
Huggs helps kids learn how to:
- Set appropriate boundaries
- Self-regulate internal and external distractions
- Have patience and tolerance
Kids will love collecting and expressing themselves with adorable Mini Kimochis® characters! Don’t be afraid of emotional attachments! Hook the keychain onto your backpack and let your friends know how you’re feeling inside.
1. 6” plush character in a canvas bag
2. Includes a 2” Silly feeling with carabiner keychain
3. Pocket for a Feeling pillow
For ages 3 and up