HUGGTOPUS is, needless to say, all smiles and hugs. She is very affectionate and strong and sometimes gets a little carried away by her big friendly personality. She doesn’t know her own strength and can sometimes be a little overbearing. She always means well but has to learn about boundaries. You can always count on Huggtopus to put a smile on your face if you’re feeling down and to give you a great big hug to make you feel better.
Her favorite number is 8, and her favorite color is pink.
Helps kids learn how to:
- Set appropriate boundaries
- Self-regulate internal and external distractions
- Have patience and tolerance
1. 13” plush character in a canvas bag
2. 3 feelings pillows (Happy, Frustrated, and Silly) that can be stored in her big smiling mouth.
3. 48-page Feel Guide of fun and easy activities
For ages 3 and up